Using the attached word documents from the implicated learning experiment create a report on the experiment. In your report, write a brief introduction explaining the differences between implicit and explicit….
Introduction to Strategy
Course Reflection Essay
At the end of the course, you must also submit a 750-words self-reflective essay on your learning in this course, on challenges faced, and on the relevance of this course for your career. Please keep in mind that this requires a significant amount of critical thinking.
Commitment to Diversity
In our commitment to the furthering of knowledge and fulfilling our educational mission, CSUSB seeks a campus climate that welcomes, celebrates, and promotes respect for the entire variety of human experience. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome people from all backgrounds, and we seek to include knowledge and values from many cultures in the curriculum and extra-curricular life of the campus community. Dimensions of diversity shall include but are not limited to, the following: race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, sex/gender, disability, socioeconomic status, cultural orientation, national origin, and age (from the CSU San Bernardino University Diversity Committee Statement of Commitment to Diversity, 1995.)
In keeping with the university’s Commitment to Diversity, the faculty of the CBPA fully supports the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Faculty will provide reasonable accommodation to any student with a disability who is registered with the Office of Services to Students with Disabilities and who needs and requests an accommodation. It is the student’s responsibility to seek academic accommodations for a verified disability promptly.
Please let your instructor know if you need accommodations for a documented disability. The office of Services to Students with Disabilities can provide help and assistance. It is the student’s responsibility to seek academic accommodations for a verified disability promptly.
Schedule for submitting the deliverables
For the first eleven weeks, every week
- The first two questions due in 150 words each by Tuesday, worth two points each.
- The third question due using a one-minute zoom presentation, supported with three SmartArt Powerpoint slides [twenty seconds per slide], by Thursday. PPT worth 0.75 points and presentation worth 2 points.
- Seventy-five words feedback to any one student on the zoom presentation, by replying to the posted zoom presentation, due by Saturday, worth 0.75 points.
- All submissions should be posted on the discussion forum for the week.
- The best eight of part A and the best eight of part B will be considered for the final grade. You must not skip deliverables for two consecutive weeks, except if you have already submitted work for eight weeks. Otherwise, there will be a four points penalty.
- All deliverables are due by 11.59 pm.
For the final four weeks:
- Submissions are due by Saturday of the week and are due on the discussion board (for the Thanksgiving week, you may submit by Wednesday of the week; however, there will not be any penalty if you submit by Saturday)
- Strategic Plan report is worth 15 points
- The Smartart PowerPoint and presentation are each worth 7.5 points
- The reflection essay is worth 6 points