Brief: Write an academic report critically discussing “Why do projects succeed or fail? Key factors in project management”. You need to support your discussion with suitable academic information sources and….
What ethical dilemma(s) have you encountered during your education?
1. What ethical dilemma(s) have you encountered during your education? Please describe.
- Scenario: I chose focusing on studying rather than partying.
2. What activities you held that demonstrated effective, significant face-to-face communication? Please describe.
- Tutoring students with general chemistry and biology in class and over zoom.
3. What qualities of Penn Dental Medicine do you feel will help you achieve your professional goals and how? Please describe.
- Penn Dental Medicine not only reflects a strong commitment to developing knowledge and skills in both oral science and oral health care, but also offers the flexibility for students to tailor their education to their professional interests and goals.
- As one of 12 schools within the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Dental Medicine is uniquely positioned geographically and philosophically to encourage a depth of opportunities for interdisciplinary study across other professional disciplines.
- Penn Dental Medicine looks for students who will advance the profession and gives preference to those who demonstrate a commitment to excellence and leadership through extracurricular activities, community service, predental or research experience, or academic preparation