Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology.
Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place using electronic technology. Thousands of young people are targets of bullying and cyberbullying every day, putting many at risk for outcomes such as depression or school absenteeism. Working with kids to create ways to address these issues is an important responsibility for adults. In the world of social media and online networking, the issue of safety continuously arises, particularly among teenagers. Cyberbullying has unique challenges when compared to more traditional forms of bullying.
List some examples of cyberbullying that you can think of and do you know anyone or have heard about anyone who has been cyberbullied. Critically analyse the responsibilities of social networking sites to stop cyberbullying.
- Take a position about the statement above and critically analyse it.
- Read at least 5 reputable resources (professional & peer reviewed) on this topic.
- Use sources to support your position.
- Note the resources used for your review as they will be needed in the reference list.
- A reference list will be required for the sources using Harvard style.
- Do not include references from Wikipedia.
- The response should be written on a separate Microsoft Word and uploaded via the submission link.