750-1000 words on Carol Berkin’s book Revolutionary Mothers. Please follow the guide and instructions provided, professor is very strict on these regulations.
1. What is the purpose of the book?
2. Author’s qualifications and viewpoint. (Author information is typically found on book flaps or at the beginning or end of the book. If you can’t find sufficient information, do an internet search and try to find her/his university webpage, or a professional/academic website to find out more information on the author)
Summary and critical assessment of the author’s argument
1. What is the prevailing thesis of the book?
2. Summary of book’s content, indicating how the thesis is developed. Use examples to illustrate.
3. Assess the credibility of the argument…..